Our Language Assistant

 Sam Campbell, from Maine (USA), is our new language assistant.



Hi, my name is Sam Campbell. I am 29 years old from Portland, Maine, USA.  I have been at I.E.S Santos Isasa for about one month now, and I love teaching here.  I have been enjoying getting to know the students and helping with their English, as well as their art, math, geography, history, and science! I have found the students to all be wonderful!

A little bit about me: I have been teaching English as a second language for about four years. Before moving to Montoro, I was an English conversation teacher in Thailand and South Korea. I love learning about new cultures and trying new things. My Spanish is not very good, but I study every day, and I hope to learn quickly! When I am not teaching, I can probably be found exploring the area, at a restaurant trying new food, or in a park reading a book.

If you see me around town, please say hello! I would love a chance to practice my Spanish, but please be patient because I am still learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment